- Improve memory
- Develop hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Improve listening skills
- Build self-confidence
- Enhance academic learning, especially mathematics
- Lay the foundation for career and life success
- Promote independence, self-regulation, and maturity
- Develop independent critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Provide a safe outlet for self-expression and self-awareness
- Hone mental acuity and bolster brain functioning
- Slow the aging process
- Provide a creative outlet
- Reduce stress
- Provide quality "me time"
Private piano lessons in this Oakland studio feature a high-quality grand piano with beautiful full sound and responsive touch.
Get started today!
For more information about piano lessons and current schedule openings, contact Phyllis by phone at 510-655-4939 or email: email@example.com